2024 Grant Talent Show
Friday, March 1st & Saturday March 2nd | 4-6:30pm
One of the highlights of the year, our annual talent show is an event not to be missed! Everyone is encouraged to participate, no auditions are required. We can’t wait to see your talent!
Talent Show Schedule
Group A – Jan 19, 3-6pm
Group B – Jan 26, 3-6pm
Group A – Feb 2, 3-6pm
Group B – Feb 9, 3-6pm
NO REHEARSAL FEB 16TH
Tech Rehearsal – Feb 23, 3-6pm
Dress Rehearsal – Feb 29, 3-6pm
March 1, 4-6:30pm (call time 3pm)
March 2, 4-6:30pm (call time 3:15pm)
Please review the information below. There are a lot of important details and guidance on the content of acts, so read it throughly before signing up.
ONLINE PERFORMER REGISTRATION FORM
If you would like a printable version click HERE
Please sign up to volunteer for rehearsals and/or performances. We can’t do this without you!
2024 Talent Show Information
We’re excited about your child/ren’s participation in the 2024 Grant Talent Show.
PLEASE READ the important information below!
FOR ALL REHEARSALS & PERFORMANCES
- Rehearsal group A & B assignment is TBD – you will be notified of your group (A or B) via email.
- If your child will be playing an instrument, please make sure to let us know so we can provide proper set up.
- Acts are 90 seconds long. No exceptions.
- Performers may only participate in one act.
- Tickets will go on sale the week of the performances. More info to come.
MANDATORY ATTENDANCE FOR:
COMPLETE TECH REHEARSAL
COMPLETE DRESS REHEARSAL
BOTH SHOW DATES FOR COMPLETE SHOW
IDEAS FOR TALENT SHOW ACTS
Monologues, dances, magic, poetry reading, comedy, gymnastics, performance art, musicians, singing or anything else special you want to showcase (NO LIP-SYNCING)
We need to account for all the performers. You must make clear to us if:
- Your child will come directly to us after school for rehearsal or after an enrichment or CREST class.
- Your child is getting picked up by someone other than you.
- Your child will report to Playground Access when done with rehearsal.
- Your child is absent and will miss rehearsal.
- Any situation that involves rehearsals and signing in and out.
If your child is in Elemental Music, s/he is expected to come to talent show rehearsals. Those performers will go first in rehearsals and be out with enough time to get to Elemental. They will need to miss Elemental for the Friday show.
If your act includes music please send the file to email@example.com
We are able to trim tracks to 90 seconds.
Music files must be received by January 12, 2024
- Either a YouTube link or hard file (mp3,wav, m4a, etc).
- Start and stop time for the music (If the timing is still being worked on, we still need the music for rehearsals so send it anyway and we can talk about timing later).
- Please be sure of your song choice the first time so there are no changes – we have limited rehearsals and editing time is valuable.
- Singing Acts – YOU MUST USE KARAOKE VERSION in rehearsals and performance. Please DO NOT practice singing along with original artist.
- Clean language and age appropriate material only! Parents please review (and redirect if necessary) your child’s selection early on so there are no issues down the road!
Participants must be practicing outside school. Rehearsal is for experience practicing in the actual venue.
This is a PTA event; the office staff has little information. Talent show questions should be directed to Reem & Vince.